Optum Home Delivery brings your prescriptions to you
Make the most of your Medicare plan's pharmacy benefits. Begin using Optum Home Delivery through OptumRx pharmacy today.
The savings and convenience of a mail order pharmacy
- Prescriptions from Optum Home Delivery should arrive within 5 business days after we receive the complete order.
- No charge for standard delivery to U.S. addresses.
- Pharmacists are available by phone to answer your questions any day, any time.
- Copay savings vary by plan. Contact UnitedHealthcare or call the number on your member ID card for full details on how you could save on your home delivery copays compared to what you would pay at a network retail pharmacy.
Have other questions about Optum Home Delivery? Get answers to your questions here.
Signing up for Optum Home Delivery
It's easy to set up Optum Home Delivery. Get started with only a few quick steps. We can even contact your doctor to move your prescription. Begin using home delivery today.
Ask your doctor to send an electronic prescription to OptumRx.
Set up your account at optumrx.com and choose which medication you want to move to home delivery. Or use the OptumRx app on your smart phone or tablet. Register here.
Sign in if you already have an OptumRx account.
Call OptumRx toll-free at 1-888-658-0539 (TTY 711), any day, anytime.
Complete an order form and mail it with your written prescription(s) to the Optum Home Delivery pharmacy.
Set up an online account at optumrx.com to help you manage your prescriptions.
- Sign up to get your maintenance medication with home delivery.
- Find medications and lower cost alternatives covered by your plan.
- Set up text message notifications alerts to remind you to take your medicine. Note: Standard text and data rates may apply.
Optum Home Delivery through OptumRx pharmacy is not available for the AARP MedicareRx Preferred plan (PDP) in the following territories: Guam, American Samoa, U.S. Virgin Islands and Northern Mariana Islands.
NOTE: If you are receiving Extra Help from Medicare, your copays may be lower or you may have no copays.
This information is not a complete description of benefits. Call 1-877-699-5710 (TTY: 711), 8 a.m. – 8 p.m., 7 days a week, for more information.
OptumRx is an affiliate of UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company. Optum Home delivery is a service of OptumRx pharmacy. You are not required to use Optum Home Delivery for a 90-/100-day supply of your maintenance medication If you have not used Optum Home Delivery, you must approve the first prescription order sent directly from your doctor to OptumRx before it can be filled. Contact OptumRx anytime at 1-888-658-0539, TTY 711. $0 copay may be restricted to particular tiers, preferred medications, or home delivery prescriptions during the initial coverage phase and may not apply during the coverage gap or catastrophic stage.