Symptoms of the skin condition
(HealthDay News) -- Rosacea is a recurring skin condition characterized by red, ruddy skin, especially on the face.
The U.S. National Library of Medicine mentions these additional common symptoms of rosacea:
- Blushing or flushing easily.
- Spider-like blood vessels on the face.
- Red nose with a bulbous shape.
- Lesions on the skin that resemble acne.
- Burning or stinging of the face.
- Eyes that water and appear irritated and red.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2010 HealthDay. All rights reserved.