close hamburger search alert

Hay Fever Doctors
Find out doctors and specialists who can treat seasonal allergies and hay fever.

Table of Contents
powered by Talix

Average Ratings

Primary Care Physician/Internist

If you’re experiencing symptoms that you think could be caused by an allergy, see your regular doctor or visit your local clinic for a consultation. Your doctor will be able to recommend or prescribe any needed treatments or medications.


 In some cases, your initial medical visit may result in a recommendation to see a specialist such as an allergist or immunologist, especially if your regular doctor believes you should have a skin prick or other allergy test performed. An allergist is a pediatrician or internist with at least two additional years of specialized training in diagnosing and treating allergies.

Written by: the Healthline Editorial Staff
Edited by:
Medically Reviewed by: Stephanie Burkhead, MPH
Published: Aug 25, 2010
Published By: Healthline Networks, Inc.
Top of page