What side effects may I notice from receiving this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional immediately:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- decreased sweating or a rise in body temperature, especially in patients under 17 years old
- difficulty breathing or tightening of the throat
- feeling faint or lightheaded, falls
- fever, sore throat, sores in your mouth, or bruising easily
- hallucination, loss of contact with reality
- irregular heartbeat
- loss of appetite
- redness, blistering, peeling or loosening of the skin, including inside the mouth
- severe drowsiness, difficulty concentrating, or coordination problems
- speech or language problems
- sudden back pain, abdominal pain, pain when urinating, bloody or dark urine
- suicidal thoughts or depression
- unusual changes in behavior or mood
- unusually weak or tired
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
Where should I keep my medicine?
Keep out of reach of children.
Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Keep in a dry place protected from light. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children,
never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.