What side effects may I notice from receiving this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- changes in vision
- depressed mood
- feeling faint or lightheaded, falls
- problems with balance, speaking, walking
- restlessness, excitability, or feelings of agitation
- unusual activities while asleep like driving, eating, making phone calls
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- dizziness, or daytime drowsiness, sometimes called a hangover effect
Where should I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children. This medicine can be abused. Keep your medicine in a safe place to protect it from theft. Do not share this medicine with anyone. Selling or giving away this medicine is dangerous and against the law.
Store at controlled room temperature between 15 and 25 degrees C (59 and 77 degrees F). Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children,
never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.