What side effects may I notice from receiving this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- chest or throat pain, tightness
- fast or irregular heart beat
- increased blood pressure
- severe stomach pain and cramping, bloody diarrhea
- shortness of breath, wheezing, or difficulty breathing
- tingling, pain, or numbness in the face, hands or feet
- unusual reaction or swelling of the skin, eyelids, face, or lips
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- dry mouth
- feeling warm, flushing, sweating or redness of the face
- muscle pain or cramps
- nausea, vomiting, stomach upset, or difficulty swallowing
- tiredness or weakness
Where should I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature between 20 and 25 degrees C (68 and 77 degrees F). Protect from light and moisture. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children,
never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.