What side effects may I notice from receiving this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- blisters, redness, swelling of skin (similar to a severe sunburn)
- breathing problems
- changes in blood pressure or heart rate
- severe chest pain
- sweating, dizziness, or flushing
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor if they continue or are bothersome):
- blurred vision
- increased eye and skin sensitivity to sunlight or bright light, usually lasting about 5 days
Where should I keep my medicine?
This drug is given in a hospital or clinic and will not be stored at home.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children,
never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.