What side effects may I notice from receiving this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- changes in vision
- confusion, dizziness, light headedness or fainting spells
- decreased amount of urine passed
- difficulty breathing or swallowing, hoarseness, or tightening of the throat
- eye pain
- fast or irregular heart beat, palpitations, or chest pain
- muscle cramps
- nausea and vomiting
- redness, blistering, peeling or loosening of the skin, including inside the mouth
- stomach pain
- swelling of your face, lips, tongue, hands, or feet
- unusual rash, bleeding or bruising, or pinpoint red spots on the skin
- worsened gout pain
- yellowing of the eyes or skin
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- change in sex drive or performance
Where should I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Protect from moisture. Keep container tightly closed. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children,
never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.