What side effects may I notice from receiving this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash or hives, swelling of the hands, feet, face, lips, throat, or tongue
- decreased amount of urine passed
- difficulty breathing, or swallowing
- persistent dry cough
- redness, blistering, peeling or loosening of the skin, including inside the mouth
- stomach pain
- swelling of your legs and ankles
- irregular or fast heartbeat, chest pain, palpitations
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- decreased sexual function or desire
- drowsiness or dizziness
- facial flushing
Where should I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature between 15 and 25 degrees C (59 and 77 degrees F). Keep container tightly closed. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children,
never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.