What side effects may I notice from receiving this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- angry, excitable, panic attack, mania, restless
- breathing problems
- chest pain
- eyes more sensitive to light, enlarged pupils
- feeling faint or lightheaded, falls
- fever, clammy skin, sweaty
- high blood pressure
- irregular heartbeat
- pain passing urine or change in the amount of urine
- suicidal thoughts or other mood changes
- trouble sleeping
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- constipation or diarrhea
- loss of appetite
- muscle aches, pains
- stomach gas, upset
- swelling of the feet or legs
- unusual taste in mouth
Where should I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature between 20 and 25 degrees C (68 and 77 degrees F). Keep this medicine in the foil pouch until you are ready to use it. When you remove a patch, fold with sticky sides together, put in an empty opened pouch and throw away. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children,
never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.