What side effects may I notice from receiving this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- abnormal production of milk in females
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- breast enlargement in both males and females
- breathing problems
- confusion, hallucinations
- fast, irregular, or pounding heartbeat
- fever with increased sweating
- muscle stiffness, or spasms
- pain or difficulty passing urine, loss of bladder control
- suicidal thoughts or other mood changes
- swelling of the testicles
- tingling, pain, or numbness in the feet or hands
- yellowing of the eyes or skin
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- change in sex drive or performance
- constipation or diarrhea
- nausea, vomiting
- weight gain or loss
Where should I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store between 20 and 25 degrees C (68 and 77 degrees F). Keep container tightly closed. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children,
never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.