What side effects may I notice from receiving this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- blisters, redness, swelling of skin (similar to a severe sunburn)
- breathing problems
- changes in vision
- chest or throat pain
- coughing up or vomiting blood
- dark or bloody stools
- fast, irregular heartbeat
- problems swallowing
- swelling of the ankles, feet, hands
- unusually high or low blood pressure
- unusually weak or tired
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor if they continue or are bothersome):
- loss of appetite
- nausea, vomiting
- sensitive to the sun and bright lights
- stomach gas, upset
Where should I keep my medicine?
This drug is given in a hospital or clinic and will not be stored at home.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children,
never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.