What side effects may I notice from receiving this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- bruising, pinpoint red spots on the skin, black, tarry stools, blood in the urine
- changes in vision
- difficulty breathing or a dry cough
- mouth and throat ulcers
- redness, blistering, peeling or loosening of the skin, including inside the mouth
- skin rash, hives, or itching
- symptoms of infection like fever or chills, cough, sore throat, pain or difficulty passing urine
- unusually weak or tired, fainting spells
- yellow coloring of skin or eyes
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- loss of appetite
Where should I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature between 20 and 25 degrees C (68 and 77 degrees F). Protect from light. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children,
never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.