What side effects may I notice from receiving this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- a skin sore with a black-blue color, swelling, or drainage
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- breathing problems
- pain at site where injected
- severe stomach pain
- signs of infection - fever or chills, cough, sore throat, pain or difficulty passing urine
- swelling of the ankles
- unusual bleeding or bruising
- unusually weak or tired
- yellowing of the eyes or skin
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- menstrual changes
- muscle aches
- redness or irritation at site where injected
Where should I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store in a refrigerator between 2 and 8 degrees C (36 and 46 degrees F). Do not freeze. If a refrigerator is not available, the medicine can be kept cool at or below 25 degrees C (77 degrees F) for up to 30 days. Protect from light. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children,
never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.