What side effects may I notice from receiving this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash or hives, swelling of the hands, feet, face, lips, throat, or tongue
- decreased amount of urine passed
- difficulty breathing, or difficulty swallowing
- dizziness, light headedness or fainting spells
- fast or irregular heart beat, palpitations, or chest pain
- fever or chills
- numbness or tingling in your fingers or toes
- stomach pain
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- change in taste
- sun sensitivity
Where should I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Protect from moisture. Keep container tightly closed. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children,
never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.