What side effects may I notice from receiving this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- blurred vision
- breast enlargement in men or women
- breast milk in women who are not breast-feeding
- chest pain, fast or irregular heartbeat
- confusion, restlessness
- dark yellow or brown urine
- difficulty breathing or swallowing
- dizziness or fainting spells
- drooling, shaking
- fever, chills, sore throat
- involuntary or uncontrollable movements of the eyes, mouth, head, arms, and legs
- stomach area pain
- unusual bleeding or bruising
- unusually weak or tired
- yellowing of skin or eyes
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- difficulty sleeping
- difficulty passing urine
- sexual dysfunction
Where should I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Protect from light. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children,
never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.