What side effects may I notice from receiving this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- breathing problems
- changes in vision
- chest pain or tightness
- dark yellow or brown urine
- fast or irregular heartbeat
- fever, sore throat
- loss of seizure control
- poor control of body movements or difficulty walking
- redness, blistering, peeling or loosening of the skin, including inside the mouth
- unusual bleeding or bruising, pinpoint red spots on skin
- worsening of mood, thoughts or actions of suicide or dying
- yellowing of the eyes or skin
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- difficulty sleeping
- excessive hair growth on the face or body
Where should I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store below 25 degrees C (77 degrees F). Protect from light. Keep container tightly closed. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children,
never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.