What side effects may I notice from receiving this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- breathing problems
- changes in vision
- chest pain
- confusion, trouble speaking or understanding
- feeling faint or lightheaded, falls
- high blood pressure
- muscle aches or pains
- pain, swelling, warmth in the leg
- rapid weight gain
- severe headaches
- sudden numbness or weakness of the face, arm or leg
- trouble walking, dizziness, loss of balance or coordination
- seizures (convulsions)
- swelling of the ankles, feet, hands
- unusually weak or tired
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- fever, chills (flu-like symptoms)
- nausea, vomiting
- redness, stinging, or swelling at site where injected
Where should I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store in a refrigerator between 2 and 8 degrees C (36 and 46 degrees F). Do not freeze or shake. Throw away any unused portion if using a single-dose vial. Multi-dose vials can be kept in the refrigerator for up to 21 days after the initial dose. Throw away unused medicine.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children,
never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.