What side effects may I notice from receiving this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- breathing problems
- changes in vision
- chest pain
- decreased amount of urine passed
- dry cough
- eye pain
- feeling faint or lightheaded, falls
- muscle cramps
- nausea and vomiting
- redness, blistering, peeling or loosening of the skin, including inside the mouth
- stomach pain
- unusual bleeding or bruising, or pinpoint red spots on the skin
- worsened gout pain
- yellowing of the eyes or skin
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- change in sex drive or performance
Where should I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature below 30 degrees C (86 degrees F). Keep container tightly closed. Protect from moisture. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children,
never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.