What side effects may I notice from receiving this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- black, tarry stools
- changes in vision
- change in the amount of urine
- fever, sore throat, or other signs of infection
- increased thirst
- irregular heartbeat
- mental depression, mood swings
- menstrual problems
- muscle cramps
- nausea, vomiting
- pain in hips, back, ribs, arms, shoulders, or legs
- rounding out of face
- skin problems, acne, thin and shiny skin
- stomach pain
- swelling of feet or lower legs
- unusual bleeding or bruising
- unusually weak or tired
- weight gain
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- increased appetite
- nervousness, restlessness, or difficulty sleeping
- stomach upset
- unusual increased growth of hair on the face or body
Where should I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children.
If you are using this medicine at home, you will be instructed on how to store this medicine. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date on the label.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children,
never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.