What side effects may I notice from receiving this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- breathing problems
- changes in vision
- confused, agitated, or nervous
- fast, irregular heartbeat
- low blood pressure
- trouble passing urine or change in the amount of urine
- trouble walking, dizziness, loss of balance or coordination
- unusually weak or tired
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- constipation or diarrhea
- dry mouth, nose, or throat
- loss of appetite
- stomach upset, vomiting
- thick mucous
- unusual sweating
Where should I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature, between 15 and 25 degrees C (59 and 77 degrees F). Keep away from heat and light. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children,
never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.