What side effects may I notice from receiving this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- bleeding in your eye
- changes in blood sugar
- cold hands or feet
- confusion, hallucinations
- difficulty breathing, wheezing
- difficulty sleeping, nightmares
- dizziness or fainting spells
- inflamed or infected eyes or eyelids
- irregular heartbeat, palpitations, chest pain
- skin rash, itching, peeling skin
- slow heart rate
- swelling of the legs or ankles
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- bitter taste in the mouth
- blurred vision immediately after using the solution
- burning, stinging, or discomfort immediately after using the solution
- dry mouth
- dry or itchy eyes
- sensitivity of the eyes to light
Where should I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature between 15 and 25 degrees C (59 and 77 degrees F). Protect from light. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children,
never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.