What side effects may I notice from receiving this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- breathing problems
- feeling faint or lightheaded, falls
- fever or chills, sore throat
- increased hunger or thirst
- increased urination
- joint pain
- muscles pain, spasms
- pain, redness, or irritation at site where injected
- problems with balance, talking, walking
- restlessness or need to keep moving
- suicidal thoughts or other mood changes
- trouble swallowing
- uncontrollable head, mouth, neck, arm, or leg movements
- unusually weak or tired
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- blurred vision
- nausea, vomiting
- trouble sleeping
- weight gain
Where should I keep my medicine?
This does not apply. You will not be given this medicine to store at home.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children,
never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.