What side effects may I notice from receiving this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- abnormal production of milk in females
- breast enlargement in both males and females
- breathing problems
- confusion, hallucinations
- fast, irregular heartbeat
- fever with increased sweating
- muscle cramps, stiffness, or spasms
- pain or difficulty passing urine, loss of bladder control
- restlessness, tremors
- suicidal thoughts or other mood changes
- swelling of the testicles
- tingling, pain, or numbness in the feet or hands
- unusually weak or tired
- yellowing of the eyes or skin
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- change in sex drive or performance
- constipation or diarrhea
- nausea, vomiting
- weight gain or loss
Where should I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children. This medicine can be abused. Keep your medicine in a safe place to protect it from theft. Do not share this medicine with anyone. Selling or giving away this medicine is dangerous and against the law.
Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees C). Protect from moisture. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children,
never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.