What side effects may I notice from receiving this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- breathing problems
- changes in vision
- dark urine
- depression and/or aggressive feelings, thoughts of self-harm or suicide
- frequent urination, increased thirst or hunger
- joint, muscle or bone pain
- severe or persistent nausea and vomiting and decreased appetite
- swelling in a leg
- yellowing of the eyes or skin
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- altered taste
- difficulty sleeping
- dry nose, mouth, and eyes
- hair loss
- increased sweating
- itching and peeling of your fingers, palms, or soles of the feet
- ringing in the ears
- scaly skin all over
- weak nails
Where should I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature between 15 and 25 degrees C (59 and 77 degrees F). Protect from light. Avoid exposure to high temperatures and humidity after the bottle is opened. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children,
never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.