Uterine Fibroid treatmentsUterine Fibroid
Treatments could include:
- Removal of Uterine Fibroid
- Endocrine Therapy
- Oral Contraceptive Drug Therapies
- Hormone Replacement Therapy
- MRI-guided Focused Ultrasound Surgery
- Hysteroscopic Myomectomy
- Total Abdominal Hysterectomy
- Vaginal Myomectomy
- Embolization of Uterine Artery
- Patient observation
- Hysteroscopy with Endometrial Ablation
- Laproscopic Removal of Uterine Fibroid
- Laparoscopic Vaginal Removal of the Uterus
A hysterectomy is a surgical procedure to remove a woman's uterus. A hysterectomy can be used to treat a number of chronic pain conditions, as well as certain types of cancer and infection. Depending on the reasons for having a hysterectomy, the e...
Hormone therapy is a treatment for women going through menopause. The hormones estrogen and progesterone help regulate a woman’s menstrual cycle. They also play an important role in bone health and support other functions in a woman’s ...
You may consider hormone replacement therapy (HRT) to be a women's-only concern, but it's not. Men's testosterone levels peak in their late teens, and begin a gradual but steady decline of about 1 percent a year around age 30 (...
Uterine fibroids are tumors composed of smooth muscle that form in the uterus. They may also be called leiomyomas or myomas. Typically they are not cancerous. They can grow singularly or in groups, and can vary in size. While most fibroids do not ...