Torn Meniscus In Knee treatmentsTorn Meniscus In Knee
Treatments could include:
- Pain Management
- Apply Cold Compresses
- Chondrectomy of semilunar cartilage of knee
- Physical therapy for orthopedic rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy
- Application of Ice Packs
- Arthroscopy of Knee with Medial Meniscus Repair
- Arthroscopy of Knee with Lateral Meniscus Repair
- Biomechanical Therapeutic Activity
- Bed Rest
- Elevation of Leg
- Compression Therapy
Living with pain that won't go away can be discouraging at best and unbearable at worst. But it is important to remember that there are treatment options that can reduce your pain and improve your quality of life. Your doctor may recommend the use...
It can be confusing to determine when to apply cold or heat to relieve pain. Generally, follow these basic rules: Use cold for acute pain or a new swollen/inflamed injury.Use heat for chronic pain or an injury that is a day or more old.Ultimately,...
Gait training is a type of physical therapy that helps people improve their ability to stand and walk.