Treatments could include:
- Stripping of Vein
- Excision of Vein
- Application of Elastic Stockings
- Creation of Vascular Bypass
- Pain Management
- Low molecular weight heparin therapy (procedure)
- Anticoagulant therapy
- Thrombolytic Therapy
- Removal of vessel clot (procedure)
- Ligation of short saphenous vein
- Stripping and ligation of great saphenous vein (procedure)
- Varicose vein stripping
- Elevation of Leg
- Insertion of Inferior Vena Caval Filter
- Insertion of Stent into Vein
- Angioplasty of Vein
Living with pain that won't go away can be discouraging at best and unbearable at worst. But it is important to remember that there are treatment options that can reduce your pain and improve your quality of life. Your doctor may recommend the use...
Heat and cold can help reduce pain, but knowing which is more appropriate at any given time can be confusing. Learn when to treat injuries with cold or heat.
Varicose veins are veins whose valves, which operate as a stopper to keep blood flowing forward, are not working properly or are missing. The veins become filled with blood, swell, and can be extremely painful. Vein stripping is a surgical process...