Sjogren's Syndrome treatmentsSjogren's Syndrome
Treatments could include:
- Use of Artificial Tears
- Use of Nasal Saline Spray
- Increase Indoor Humidity
- Closure of the lacrimal punctum; by thermocauterization, ligation, or laser surgery
- Good Oral Hygiene
- Chewing Gum
- Drink Plenty of Fluids
- Insertion of Punctal Plug
- Application of Lubricant to Eye
- Lifestyle Modification
- Dental Prophylaxis
- Occlusion of lacrimal punctum (procedure)
Discover how active living helps men live longer and healthier.
You don't have to be a distance runner to be the ideal picture of health. The most important thing is that you're staying active, giving your heart a workout, and moving toward or working to maintain a healthy weight. The key is to find something ...