Rabies is an often deadly viral infection that is mainly spread by infected animals.
- Post-Exposure Prophylaxis
- Debridement of Wound of Skin
- Immuno-Augmentation Therapy
- rabies immune globulin,human
- rabies vaccine, human diploid cell
- rabies vaccine, purified chick embryo cell
- Organ Transplantation
- Dog Bite
Rabies is caused by a virus that affects the central nervous system. It can be transmitted by bites and scratches from an infected animal,...
Domestic animals, like dogs and cats, are responsible for the majority of animal bites. Read more about types of bites, symptoms, and...
BACK TO TOP