Rabies is an often deadly viral infection that is mainly spread by infected animals.
- Post-Exposure Prophylaxis
- Debridement of Wound of Skin
- Immuno-Augmentation Therapy
- rabies immune globulin,human
- rabies vaccine, human diploid cell
- rabies vaccine, purified chick embryo cell
- Organ Transplantation
- Dog Bite
Domestic animals, like dogs and cats, are responsible for the majority of animal bites. Read more about types of bites, symptoms, and...
Rabies is caused by a virus that affects the central nervous system. It can be transmitted by bites and scratches from an infected animal,...