Pyogenic Granuloma treatmentsPyogenic Granuloma
Treatments could include:
- Shave Excision of Skin Lesion
- Full Thickness Skin Surgical Excision
- Injection of Sclerosing Agent
- Silver nitrate cautery (procedure)
- Photodynamic Therapy
- Systemic corticosteroids prescribed (OME)
- scalpel surgery
- Electrodesiccation with Curettage
- Laser Surgery
- Chemical Cauterization of Wound
Electrocauterization is a surgical procedure in which a surgeon or doctor uses electricity to heat tissue. The purpose is to: prevent or stop bleeding after an injury or during surgery remove abnormal tissue growth prevent the possibility of infec...
Shave excision is a simple procedure done to remove growths such as lesions, tumors, and moles on the skin. The growth is removed with a sharp razor and soothed with antibiotic ointment to encourage healing. Sometimes an electrode is used to &ldqu...
Cryosurgery is a type of surgery that uses extreme cold to destroy abnormal tissue, such as tumors. The surgery uses liquid nitrogen. When liquid nitrogen has a temperature between -346 and -320 degrees Fahrenheit, it instantly freezes nearly anyt...