Tests could include:
- Blood Pressure Monitoring
- History and Physical Exam
- Urine Protein Screen
- examination of blood pressure
- Antenatal examination
- Aspartate Aminotransferase Measurement
- Serum Creatinine Measurement
- Fetal Ultrasonography
- Platelet Count
- Liver Function Tests
- Fibrinogen Assay
- Quantitative D-Dimer Assay
- Serum Uric Acid Measurement
- Serum Aspartate Aminotransferase Measurement
- Serum Alanine Aminotransferase (ALT) Level
- Fetal Non-Stress Test
A urinalysis is a laboratory test done to detect problems with your body that can appear in your urine. Many illnesses and disorders affect how your body removes waste and toxins. The system that takes care of that is broadly called the excretory ...
Liver function tests help determine the health of your liver by measuring levels of proteins, enzymes, or bilirubin in your blood. Many tests can be performed on the liver, but most of them do not measure the overall function of the liver. The mos...
A uric acid blood test, also known as a serum uric acid measurement, determines how much uric acid is present in your blood. The test can help determine how well your body produces and removes uric acid. Uric acid is a chemical produced when your ...