Postmenopausal Bleeding treatmentsPostmenopausal Bleeding
Treatments could include:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy
- progestogen hormone therapy
- Removal of Uterine Polyps
- Repair of uterine perforation (procedure)
- Total Hysterectomy
- Total Abdominal Hysterectomy
- surgical removal of the uterus through the vagina
Hormone therapy is a treatment for women going through menopause. The hormones estrogen and progesterone help regulate a woman’s menstrual cycle. They also play an important role in bone health and support other functions in a woman’s ...
You may consider hormone replacement therapy (HRT) to be a women's-only concern, but it's not. Men's testosterone levels peak in their late teens, and begin a gradual but steady decline of about 1 percent a year around age 30 (...