Marijuana Dependence treatmentsMarijuana Dependence
Treatments could include:
- Substance Abuse Counseling
- Drug Rehabilitation and Detoxification
- Drug addiction therapy
- Drug addiction counseling (procedure)
- Behavior Therapy
- Psychotherapy - behavioral
- Cognitive behavioral therapy by multidisciplinary team (regime/therapy)
Bowel retraining is a behavior modification program to help people with dysfunctional bowels regain the ability to have normal bowel movements. A complete bowel retraining program has several steps that can help you regain normal bowel function an...
Behavioral therapy is a treatment that helps change potentially self-destructing behaviors. It is also called behavioral modification or cognitive behavioral therapy.