- Contact With Infected Person
- child care personnel
- Untreated Water From Streams or Lakes
- Living in residence with poor sanitation
- Exposure to water pollution
- Contact With Infected animal
- travelers visiting affected countries
- Unprotected Anal Sex
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
STIs are infections transmitted through vaginal, anal, or oral sex. Symptoms vary depending on the infection, but can include rashes, blisters, discharge, and pain.
Prostatitis is inflammation of the prostate gland, which produces a fluid found in semen. The inflammation may spread to the area around the prostate. Causes include bladder infection, STDs, and injuries to the prostate.