Middle Ear Infection preventionMiddle Ear Infection
Prevention could include:
- pneumococcal 23-valent vaccine
- pneumococcal 7-valent vaccine
- Avoid Using Pacifiers at Daycare
- Washing Hands with Soap and Water
- Wash Toys
- Avoid Exposure to Secondhand Smoke
- pneumococcal 13-valent vaccine
Breastfeeding has benefits for both you and your baby. Breast milk contains the perfect combination of nutrients that your baby needs to grow-water, fat, sugar, and protein. It is easy for your baby to digest and contains antibodies that help prot...
Mastitis is an infection of the ducts of the breast. It usually only occurs in women who are breastfeeding their babies.