Tests could include:
- History and Physical Exam
- Cytomegalovirus (CMV) Culture
- Cytomegalovirus Antigen Assay
- Cytomegalovirus (CMV) Detection by Amplified Probe
- Cytomegalovirus (CMV) Detection by Direct Probe
A physical examination is a routine test your doctor performs to check your overall health. It is also known as a wellness check. A physical examination helps your doctor determine the general status of your health. It is also gives you a chance
Cytomegalovirus (CMV) is a common virus. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), it infects between 50 to 80 percent of all adults.