Celiac Disease testsCeliac Disease
Tests could include:
- History and Physical Exam
- Small Intestinal Endoscopy with Biopsy
- Anti-Gliadin Immunoglogulin A (IgA) Test
- Anti-Gliadin Immunoglogulin G (IgG) Test
- Endomysial Antibody Immunoglobulin A (IgA) Measurement
- Tissue Transglutaminase Immunoglobulin A Measurement
- Endomysial Antibody Measurement
- Human Leukocyte Antigen (HLA) DQ Serotyping
- Tissue transglutaminase IgG measurement (procedure)
- Gliadin antibody measurement
- Open biopsy of Small Bowel
- Upper Gastrointestinal (GI) Tract Endoscopy with Biopsy
- Complete Blood Count (CBC) Test
In some cases, your doctor may decide that he or she needs a sample of your tissue or your cells to help diagnose an illness or identify a cancer. This removal of tissue or cells is called a biopsy. While a biopsy may sound scary, it's important t...
Endoscopy is a procedure that uses a specialized flexible tube with an attached camera to view and operate on the internal organs. This allows surgeons to view problems within your body without having to make large incisions. It is often performed...
A complete blood count, or CBC, is an easy and very common test that screens for certain disorders that can affect your health. A CBC measures several components of your blood and can help diagnose a broad range of conditions, from anemia and infe...