back to Health & Wellness
Acetone Poisoning Learning Center
Acetone is a chemical used in many household products. This article discusses poisoning from swallowing acetone-based products. This is for information only and not for use in the treatment or management of an actual poison exposure. If you have a...
- Accidental exposure (qualifier value)
- Occupational Exposure
Acetone poisoning occurs when there's more acetone in your body than the liver can break down. Acetone is a clear liquid that smells like...
back to top