Dual Special Needs Plans (D-SNP) from UnitedHealthcare
Dual Special Needs Plans typically include:
Routine dental care with $0 copays, plus comprehensive dental services.
Prescription Drug Coverage
Prescription drug coverage with home delivery is always included in Dual Special Needs plans, most with $0 copay.
Health Products Credits
Credits to buy hundreds of approved health-related items at no cost to you, including common over-the-counter (OTC) medications.
Healthy Foods Benefit
Credits to buy healthy food items at select local retailers.
Routine exams, plus credit toward glasses or contacts, and $0 copay for routine exams.
$0 copay for rides to or from a doctor’s office or pharmacy.
Is a Dual Special Needs Plan right for you?
It may be right for you if...
- You have full Medicaid benefits and Medicare.
- You have complex medical needs.
- You need help to coordinate your care.
- You’d like extra benefits and features at no extra cost.
It's not the best for you if...
- You qualify for either Medicare or Medicaid, but not both.
We may have other plan options that meet your healthcare and budget needs if a Dual Special Needs Plan isn’t right for you.
Note: Not all D-SNPs are available in all areas. But there may be other plans—for example Medicare Advantage plans—that may be a good fit for you. Or simply enter your ZIP Code at the bottom of the page and click the "Shop" button. This will take you to a page that shows all plans available for your ZIP Code.
- The number of plans available will show above the plan type. For example, if there are five Medicare Advantage plans available in your area, you’ll see the number "5" above "Medicare Advantage (Part C) Plans."
- If you see a number above "Medicare Special Needs Plans," click the "View Plans" link under that plan type. This will let you see all Special Needs Plans offered in your area—including D-SNPs, if they are available.
- If you see a "0" above "Medicare Special Needs Plans," that means there aren’t any Special Needs Plans available in your area.
Meet with Us
Make an appointment with a licensed insurance agent/producer in your area