You have choices to make when you enroll in Medicare for the first time.
In this section you will find tools and information to help you:
- Get your Initial Enrollment Period dates
- Assess your health care and budget needs
- Match your needs to Medicare coverage choices
- Understand how Medicare can work to meet individual needs.
- Understand how to enroll in Medicare.
This may be a good time to start a file to keep Medicare information and documents you'll need when you're ready to enroll.
How to Choose a Medicare Plan
Find out what questions you need to think about to help you decide what type of Medicare plan could be right for you. Learn what steps you need to take before you enroll in a Medicare plan and more.