You can change your Medicare coverage once a year.
Medicare Open Enrollment is October 15 - December 7. It's a chance to make changes to your coverage.
If what you have is working for you, you can relax and do nothing. Your coverage will continue as is. If your health status or life circumstances have changed, then you may want to change your Medicare coverage, too.
It's a good idea to review your current coverage every year.
What you can do during Medicare Open Enrollment?
- Change from Original Medicare to a Medicare Advantage plan.
- Change from a Medicare Advantage plan back to Original Medicare.
- Switch from one Medicare Advantage plan to a different Medicare Advantage plan.
- Join a Medicare prescription drug plan.
- Switch from one Medicare prescription drug plan to a different Medicare prescription drug plan.
- Drop your Medicare prescription drug coverage completely. You may be charged a premium penalty if you want to get this coverage again later and you do not have creditable coverage .
What do you want to do next?
Or explore changing your Medicare plan