UnitedHealthcare Dual Complete is a Dual Special Needs Plan (D-SNP) for people who have both Medicare and Medicaid. Dual Special Needs Plans typically offer many extra benefits and features beyond Original Medicare. These plans also include help to coordinate care and benefits. People who are eligible can get a Dual Complete plan for a $0 plan premium.
Dual Special Needs Plans usually include:
Routine dental care with $0 copays, plus comprehensive dental services.
Health Products Credits
Credits to buy hundreds of approved health-related items.3
Rides to and from plan-approved locations.
Routine exams, plus credit toward glasses or contacts.
Prescription Drug Coverage
Access to thousands of prescription medications commonly chosen by doctors and pharmacies.
Is a Dual Special Needs Plan right for you?
It's right for you if...
- You qualify for both Medicare and Medicaid.
- You have complex medical needs.
- You need help to coordinate your care.
- You’d like extra benefits and features for a $0 plan premium.
It's not the best for you if...
- You qualify for either Medicare or Medicaid, but not both.
- You have end-stage kidney failure, also called End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD). If that’s the case, please talk with a UnitedHealthcare licensed sales agent to discuss your specific situation.