Home Delivery Savings
You could save money, time and a trip to the pharmacy.
You could pay $0 for the same medication when you use home delivery through OptumRx®, your plan's preferred mail service pharmacy.
- Pay less for a 90-day supply of Tier 1 and Tier 2 medications (includes nearly all generic drugs and most commonly used brand name drugs) for some plans.
Savings and convenience – delivered to you.
- Pharmacists are available by phone to answer your questions any day, any time.
- Completed orders for a new prescription should arrive within ten business days, completed refill orders should arrive in about seven business days.
- No charge for standard delivery to U.S. addresses, including U.S. territories.
OptumRx makes it easy to move to home delivery. Get started with only a few quick steps. We can even contact your doctor to move your prescription. Begin using home delivery today.
Set up your online account at optumrx.com or use the OptumRx App on your smart phone or tablet.
Call OptumRx toll-free at 1-888-217-0152 (TTY 711), any day, anytime.
Ask your doctor to send an electronic prescription to OptumRx.
Complete an order form and mail it with your written prescription(s) to OptumRx.
Prescription order form (PDF)(187.9 KB)
For more information about home delivery with OptumRx, visit OptumRx.com.
Set up an online account at optumrx.com to help you manage your prescriptions. You can:
- Sign up to get all your maintenance medication through home delivery.
- Find medication and lower cost alternatives covered by your plan.
- Renew expired prescriptions.
- Set up text message notifications to remind you to take your medicine.