Home Delivery Savings
You could save money, time and a trip to the pharmacy.
You could pay $0 for the same medication when you use home delivery through OptumRx®, your plan's preferred mail service pharmacy.
Savings and convenience – delivered to you.
- Pharmacists are available by phone to answer your questions any day, any time.
- Completed orders for a new prescription should arrive within ten business days, completed refill orders should arrive in about seven business days.
- No charge for standard delivery to U.S. addresses, including U.S. territories.
OptumRx makes it easy to move to home delivery. Get started with only a few quick steps. We can even contact your doctor to move your prescription. Begin using home delivery today.
Ask your doctor to send an electronic prescription to OptumRx.
Set up your online account at optumrx.com and choose which medication you want to move to home delivery. Or use the OptumRx App on your smart phone or tablet.
Call OptumRx toll-free at 1-888-217-0152 (TTY 711), any day, anytime.
Complete an order form and mail it with your written prescription(s) to OptumRx.
Prescription order form (PDF)(275.1 KB)
PDF (Portable Document Format) documents can be viewed with Adobe® Reader®. If you don't already have this viewer on your computer, download it free from the Adobe website.
For more information about home delivery with OptumRx, visit OptumRx.com - Opens in a new window.
Set up an online account at optumrx.com to help you manage your prescriptions. You can:
- Sign up to get all your maintenance medication through home delivery.
- Find medication and lower cost alternatives covered by your plan.
- Renew expired prescriptions.
- Set up text message notifications to remind you to take your medicine. Note: Standard data and message rates may apply.