What side effects may I notice from receiving this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- back or stomach pain
- chest pain or fast or irregular heartbeat
- difficulty breathing or talking, wheezing
- fever or chills
- heavy menstrual bleeding or vaginal bleeding
- nausea, vomiting
- painful, blue, or purple toes
- painful, prolonged erection
- signs and symptoms of bleeding such as bloody or black, tarry stools, red or dark-brown urine, spitting up blood or brown material that looks like coffee grounds, red spots on the skin, unusual bruising or bleeding from the eye, gums, or nose
- skin rash, itching or skin damage
- unusual swelling or sudden weight gain
- unusually weak or tired
- yellowing of skin or eyes
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- unusual hair loss
Where should I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Protect from light. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children,
never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.