What side effects may I notice from receiving this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash or itching, hives, swelling of the lips, mouth, tongue, or throat
- breathing problems
- change in amount or color of urine
- changes in vision
- fast, irregular heartbeat
- feeling faint or lightheaded, falls
- fever, chills, or infection
- pale colored stools
- redness, blistering, peeling or loosening of the skin, including inside the mouth
- seizures, tremors
- stomach pain
- unusual bleeding or bruising
- yellowing of the eyes or skin
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- agitation, anxiety, or confusion
- dry mouth
- loss of appetite
- nausea, vomiting
- pain at site where injected
Where should I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children.
If you are using this medicine at home, you will be instructed on how to store this medicine. Do not use if the solution is discolored or if it has any solids in it. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date on the label.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children,
never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.