What side effects may I notice from receiving this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- blurred vision or other changes in vision
- inflamed, swollen, painful, or infected eyes or eyelids
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- burning, stinging, itching, or minor discomfort of the eyes or eyelids
- changes in the color of the eye(s) (increase in brown color), or darkening of the eyelashes or eyelid(s)
- dry eyes or the feeling of something in the eye
- increased flow of tears
- increased sensitivity of the eyes to light
Where should I keep my medicine?
Keep out of reach of children.
Store between 2 and 25 degrees C (36 and 77 degrees F). Throw away any unused medication after the expiration date.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children,
never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.