What side effects may I notice from receiving this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- abnormal production of milk in females
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- blurred vision
- breast enlargement in both males and females
- breathing problems
- chest pain, fast or irregular heartbeat
- confusion, restlessness
- dark yellow or brown urine
- dizziness or fainting spells
- drooling, shaking
- fever, chills, sore throat
- involuntary or uncontrollable movements of the eyes, mouth, head, arms, and legs
- stomach area pain
- unusual bleeding or bruising
- unusually weak or tired
- yellowing of the eyes or skin
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- difficulty passing urine
- difficulty sleeping
- sexual dysfunction
Where should I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children,
never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.