What side effects may I notice from receiving this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- agitation, excitability, restlessness, or nervousness
- breathing problems
- chest pain
- confusion, depression, or changes in mental state
- difficulty passing urine
- enlarged pupils
- fast, irregular, slow heartbeat
- feeling faint or lightheaded, falls
- fever, clammy skin, sweating, sore throat
- high blood pressure
- muscle or neck stiffness or spasm
- suicidal thoughts or other mood changes
- yellowing of the skin or eyes
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- change in sex drive or performance
- constipation or diarrhea
- increased appetite or weight increase
- increased sensitivity to sunlight
- muscle aches or pains, trembling
- nausea or vomiting
- swelling of the feet or legs
- weak or tired
- trouble sleeping
Where should I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Keep container tightly closed. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children,
never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.