What side effects may I notice from receiving this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- decreased sweating and/or rise in body temperature
- difficulty breathing, fast or irregular breathing patterns
- difficulty speaking
- difficulty walking or controlling muscle movements
- hearing impairment
- redness, blistering, peeling or loosening of the skin, including inside the mouth
- tingling, pain or numbness in the hands or feet
- unusually weak or tired
- worsening of mood, thoughts or actions of suicide or dying
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- altered taste
- back pain, joint or muscle aches and pains
- diarrhea, or constipation
- loss of appetite
- stomach upset, indigestion
Where should I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at or below 25 degrees C (77 degrees F) in a tightly closed container. Protect from moisture. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children,
never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.